Except as expressly stated in this site, no part of this website, including information, images, logos, photos, and overall appearance of the site, may be copied, republished, broadcast or reproduced in any form whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright holders other than for your own personal or non-commercial use.
"Nu-Style Products" and the "Nu-Style Products" logo are trademarks of Nu-Style Products. All other trademarks and logos used in this website are the trademarks or logos of their respective owners.
Links to other websites
This website contains links to other websites that are operated by third parties. Nu-Style Products does not accept any liability over the content of these third party sites. The existence of these links does not constitute an endorsement of such websites, and your linking to these sites is at your own risk.
Whilst all reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of content, no responsibility can be taken for any error or omission.
Limitation of Liability
Nu-Style Products does not guarantee that access to this website will be uninterrupted, that this website will be free from viruses or that this website cannot be tampered with by third parties. This website and the information are provided with no warranties of any kind whatsoever, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranties or any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Use of this website and the information is entirely at the user's sole risk. In no event will Nu-Style Products be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to this website.
Modification of the Terms and Conditions
Nu-Style Products may modify the terms of this agreement on this site. You agree to periodically review this agreement to be aware of any such revisions. Should the revision be unacceptable to you, you agree to stop accessing this site. Your continued use of this website following such notification of any such revision(s) shall be deemed as acceptance of and agreement to abide by all such revisions.
Housing 2023 VR Competition Terms & Conditions
- Promoter: Nu-Style Products Ltd
- Data Controller: Nu-Style Products Ltd
- Perform Panel’s ‘Housing 2023 VR’ competition will run via prize entry the barcode lead scanners at the Housing 2023 event.
- To enter the competition participants must participate in the VR skiing activity on the Perform Panel Housing stand and have their label scanned and allocated to the ‘competition entry’ barcode.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- There will only be one winner, receiving one prize only.
- The winner will receive an Amazon voucher worth £250.
- Entrants must agree to be scanned via the lead scanners and allocated to the competition barcode. Any entrants who are only allocated to the ‘competition’ qualifier will not be contacted for marketing purposes post-event unless they are allocated to multiple barcodes.
- This promotion is only open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees of Perform Panel, their family, and any other person directly connected with this promotion.
- Only one entry per person. No entries from agents, third parties or organised groups will be accepted. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Entrants may enter the competition from 09:00 on 27/06/23. Competition entry closes at 16.00 on 29/06/23. Entries after this date and time will not be considered.
- Winner will be contacted by 07/07/23. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their email during this time in case they are the winner.
- Winner will be notified via email that they have won the competition.
- No cash or other alternative is offered in place of the prize named in these terms and conditions.
- All competition entrants and participants warrant, undertake and agree that the Promoter has the right to publish the entrant’s name on the Promoters social media channels, should they be selected as the winner.
- Prizes need to be accepted within seven days of the notification. The voucher will be either posted or emailed to the winner.
- If the winner does not claim their prize within seven days of notification being sent, the Promoter reserves the right to select a new winner (and so on until a winner can be contacted who will take up the prize).
- The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any entries that are lost or delayed.
- The prizes are non-transferable. No cash or other alternative prize will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
- Winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter including use of entry photograph, without payment.
- If required by a regulatory authority, and/or if we consider it lawful, necessary or appropriate to do so, we may elect to make available a list of winner’s surname and/or county to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this Promotion. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. You may request a copy of the winner’s list by emailing email@example.com. We reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of the Perform Panel website. The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the website.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries/claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions governing this promotion and by any other requirements set out in related promotional materials.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on Scots law and the Scottish Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
If you would like a written copy of these full Terms and Conditions, please write to: Perform Panel, 25 Silverburn Crescent, Bridge of Don Industrial Estate, Aberdeen AB23 8EW.